Just as we pride ourselves in developing one of the best services in social media marketing, we also pride ourselves in the team that makes it possible.
We're looking for bright, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Does this sound like you? Then drop us a line. We'd love to have you join us.
Customer Success Manager
You will be the point person for a wide range of companies, from Silicon Valley startups to foreign governments and will ensure the strategic success of their business goals. You will have two main, distinct responsibilities in this role: client implementation and success and management of the teams executing on your campaigns. Your day will range from taking client calls and recognizing growth opportunities for your accounts to check-ins with your team on hitting client goals. You will be managing a team that will be based worldwide, this is truly an international role!
You’re empathetic and an innate problem solver; when something doesn’t go as expected, you reallocate resources and think strategically to resolve the issue. You’re good at juggling a variety of responsibilities, from managing a client base to leading a team to providing product feedback. You thrive on helping people meet their goals, and have a strong interest in helping social media marketing teams scale.
- Point person for a wide range of company accounts (startups to Fortune 500s)
- Define and provide a plan for each client to your team to execute on each client’s goals; check on success or issues at each stage
- Manage client implementation and continued success through check-ins and client visits; set expectations for achievable goals based on specific marketing operations and process
- Collaborate with the CSM team on best practices, strategy for accounts, and client feedback
- Oversee distributed teams; give performance reviews, provide feedback on client interactions and recognize team success
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to improve service quality for customer accounts
IT MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in customer success, account management, sales or a client facing position at a technology company
- Have a strong background in articulating long term value and new opportunities to clients
- Have client relationship management experience
- Have managed or led a team to grow and hit strategic goals
- Have knowledge of social media marketing operations and strategy
At Growth Champ, we're building the world’s most intelligent social media marketing service. We use smart machine learning engines and a vast crowd of human talent to provide the best social media marketing service possible. Our diverse development team works with cutting-edge technologies in messaging, visualization, crowdsourcing, machine learning, and natural language processing. We have a not-so-secret social mission – attacking poverty at its core in communities around the world by creating thousands of fairly-paid jobs in data curation.
As Growth Champ's data architect, you will be designing and leading our technical development. This means you’ll be planning the design of large SaaS based data management tools for both transactional RDBMS, and Big Data analytics applications.
Growth Champ has a large database of information about businesses, technologies, and the people who connect them. Using our data, we can draw insights about social media accounts like nobody else in the world. Growth Champ tracks millions of pages across the social web as well as millions of unique companies to figure out which sources are the most relevant. Our secret weapon is the crowd – a network of human researchers located across developing countries who enhance Growth Champ with one-of-a-kind work and insights that no computer can.
IT MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU:
- Can design, implement, and support a platform that provides automated reporting and ad-hoc access to large datasets.
- Understand user pain points and can provide guidance to the team to develop and build data solutions.
- Have experience with Big Data tools: Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Hive, Postgres, or similar to.
- Have very strong data modelling skills